|Health for Him January 2016
Health for HIM is a 6-week program at New Covenant United Methodist Church designed to help you learn the HOW but more importantly, the WHY; we should improve our health and use our health as a form of praise to our heavenly father who made us.
Health for HIM is for both women and men of all ages and fitness abilities. It's enjoying the group camaraderie while sharing how God's word applies to our health, exercising together and learning how to make healthier food choices. The program will provide weekly group exercise classes as well as separate educational classes.
Exercise Program includes:
- Weekly devotion/scripture
- Health for HIM t-shirt
---- Note( Tee Shirt is only included with the exercise classes)
- 60 min. exercise class with aerobic and strength training as well as flexibility/stretching.
Can all be done in chair if needed
Education classes include Handouts
Education will include the following topics:
- Detrimental effects of sugar, HFCS and artificial sweeteners
- Importance of drinking enough water
- Healthy substitutions & food shopping
- Eating Out - choosing the better
- Eating more protein & less carbs
- The RIGHT carbs/Glycemic Index
- Good fats/Bad fats
- Benefits of strength training, aerobic exercise, flexibility, and balance
Program dates/times: Wednesdays - January 20th thu February 24
Exercise class: 11:30am - 12:30pm - NCUMC Class room 3
Education Class: 1:00pm - 2:00pm - Classrooms 14
Please: Bring a towel, light weights and water. Wear loose fitting clothing and closed-toe exercise or supportive shoes as well as a can-do attitude!
Questions???......Contact Debbie Zuccola
Call 352-750-4529 work Cell:407-436-6088
email: Debbie Zuccola at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Health for HIM ($0.00)