- On the left side of this screen, under Forget Your Password?, click Have it e-emailed to you
- In the pop-up window, enter the main email address for your church office and click the Continue button.
- You should receive the confirmation message, “Passwords are being sent.”.Within a minute or two, you should receive an email From ShelbyWEBVIEW, with the subject Passwords.
- You must reset your password within 24 hours of receiving this email.
If you are having problems with the reset process, see below.
- If you receive the message, "There are no users with e-mail addresses in the criteria you selected. No e-mails will be sent." it means the address you entered does not match the church office email address in our billing system.
- While our system allows us to send statements to the church’s Pastor(s) and Treasurer(s), there is still only one online payment account for each church.
- To facilitate the initial account setup or assist in the password reset process when there is no access to the church office email account, we can manually create a password if needed.
- If your church has no main/office email address, the Treasurer's email address can be used on an ongoing basis.
- For help, contact Priti Khanna in our Accounts Receivable dept. at 410-309-3437 or at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you wish to contact your District Administrator click here for our staff directory.